Saturday, October 9, 2010

And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen.

What can I say about this photo-shoot? Probably, too many words so I will try to keep it short and sweet.
I was so excited when I was asked to photograph my MOST FAVORITE people in the world; my family. My brother, Steve and his family drove all the way from Milwaukee and my sister, Joni and her family came from Beloit to all meet in Sun Prairie, WI at Burke Park.
It was a gorgeous day out and perfect for some fun photographs of my siblings and their families. Plus, I even had the chance to take some challenging but adorable photos of my nephew, nieces, and my daughters. I could not have asked for a better photo-shoot. :)
So enjoy the sneak peek everyone...I Love you!!!

All of our beautiful kids together!
LOGO2

Kids will be kids...
LOGO1

Chasing down Miles...he's a quick one!
LOGO3

Ella Bella!
LOGO6

LOGO4

Our newest addition to the family, Kenney Baby!
LOGO5

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Thanks Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM - thanks Angie for the great pictures.

    ReplyDelete