Monday, November 7, 2011

Fitchburg, WI Wedding Photographer

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

~Adam Sandler~




I met with Kristi and James almost a year ago to photograph their new baby boy, Cameron. It was a nice even trade of instead of doing engagement photos, I got to hold and take pictures of an adorable baby. Sounds good to me!!! :)
James and Kristi had their ceremony at the Agora Pavilion in Fitchburg, WI. If you do not know this area then you will definitely drive past it without notice. Once you get there though, it is gorgeous! It has this amazing white arch where the ceremony is held outside, little paths that lead to a beautiful little pond surrounded by colorful flowers and brick paths. Lets just say, it is perfect for outdoor shots.
After the ceremony was one of THE most interesting limo/bus rides I have ever taken. We all hopped onto a party limo and toured the city of Madison..and just like they all say, what happens in the limo...stays in the limo! :)

Enjoy your sneak peek James and Kristi.

For some reason, the arch reminded me of a clip from "I'm on a Boat" :)
LOGO1


LOGO


This is a great bridesmaid...using her body to keep the bride's dress a secret.
LOGO2


LOGO3

LOGO13



LOGO4


LOGO5

LOGO6

Yes. They have pockets!
LOGO8

LOGO7


Makes you kind of sad to have missed out, eh?
LOGO


MAD LIBS!!!
LOGO9

I just love this look on Cameron's face
LOGO11


LOGO10

LOGO12


No comments:

Post a Comment